Wednesday, August 8, 2007

National Day Celebration

no class today, only games. This is to celebration Singapore 42nd Birthday. We need to wear RED T-shirt and WHITE shorts , symbolizing our National Flag. RED T-shirt can only be plain red or red T-shirt with printed national symbols or slogans. T-shirts with unrelated graphics like cartoons are not allowed.
This sets of National day red/white clothing is mami bought one, is this year logo. School will function from 7.45am to 10.30am. So PaPa send me directly from Woodlands to the school, I reached school at about 7.10am, most of my classmates were already there.


I was very sleepy this morning, I slept through out the journey from woodlands to yishun Ah Ma house. I didn't get to see KorKor went to school in the nice red/white T-shirt and shorts. After I took my milk in Ah Ma house, mami told me that I need to wear red T-shirt to childcare, cos there will be celebration today, mami brought a wang-wang biscuits for me to bring to school for the celebration goodies bag. As I'm too in love with my 'power rangers' singlet that I refused mami to change to the red T-shirt. Actually this singlet was worn since yesterday afternoon. Everyday, Ah Ma fetched me back home and will bath for me. I refused to let mami changed to my night T-shirt and then refused to change to the red T-shirt in the morning... think I still not smelly lah... no need to worry lah

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie