Thursday, July 26, 2007

Childcare life - playgroup

Actually I had started attending full day childcare since Mar 2007, but today is the first time mummy snap the photos of me. Why leh? I oso dun noe leh.


I think must be becos today is the first time that I carried the school bag myself.

It is a small little bag, with my towel, T-shirt & shorts, diaper, tibits and lastly my "too-too" (pacifier)


I don't like to attend childcare when it started few mths ago, every morning mummy will asked to change and my respond will always be 'I don't want'. Or when I reached the gate of the childcare, I will start to 'mummy.... mummy.....' but mummy will no hiew me, signed the attendance and leave for work, so many months had gone, and I had already get used to it. although I will still 'mummy...mummy...' at times, but most of the time I will just walked to the centre myself

After attended the classes, I'm able to sing more songs other than the ABC and Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars.



KorKor goes to the same care centre as me, but he is the before school care. Teacher Meera will ask him to his school work or supplyment revision in the centre, while I watch cartoon when we reached there.

Breakfast at 8.30am. After that will be play and flash cards time.
Lunch will be served at 11.30am
Shower then followed by nap time till 3.30pm
After the nap will be tea break
4.30pm will be home sweet home

Also done some hand and crafts. Will show here when Teacher return it to us

1 comment:

Wenz 宛仟 Denz 浩安 Xenz 燿榜 said...

3cheers for Ryan....finally ur mami can relax one corner and not think of the crying problem every morning. :)

Lilypie
Lilypie