Tuesday, August 14, 2007

updates from mummy

Lucas updates

so he is consider to be a good korkor, at least will take care and play with him when I'm very busy with housework. But sometimes is a bit annoying especially when he likes to tell didi what he is doing and make didi fight with him.

Or he will show some 'naughty action', like jumping, screaming, throwing toys, to didi that the small one will 'monkey see monkey do' this made me very annoyed and will start to scold / beat him. this action may make him feel, why always scold or beat him, is like we don't love him like that. Actually is if we not educate the elder one, the younger will follow, eldest one always need to put up a good example so that the young one can follow

As for school homework, spelling (English/Chinese), I got no worries as the student care will take care of it.Everyday when back home, he will either do attend Kumon, do Kumon daily worksheet or do some supplement worksheet that I bought. 2 of the weekday will let him play computer games. Saturday is more of a tuition day, Sunday will be free day for game boy
So far he is quite obedient with his work, though sometimes he is abit reluctant to do it.

Ryan updates
had started potty training these 2 months, Teacher said he is the eldest in the class and will need to promote him to the next level.Playgroup is only allow to have a max of 8 students at a time, by the way, Ryan is going to be 27mths next weekSo hope to have him toilet-trained. It started with no diaper after nap in the afternoon.When he reached Ah Ma, will not diaper as well. he will just pee on the pant and wet the floor. I chat with my friend and came to my mind to buy the training pant, so I bought 3 pcs at a go. But he wet it quite fast, so 3 pcs is not enough
for me for a day. So I quickly get another 2 pcs since Metro is having 20% off I brought 2 pcs to my mum place and leave the other 3pcs at home, but my mum don't feel the need to use trainig pant. On one of the weekend, I ask him to sit on the potty and he actually pee. I was very happy and he was happy too.Since then, he seems to understand the potty is for him to pee, now he starts to say 'sheshe' whenever he wants to pee, but I don't feel save
and will keep asking him ' Ryan, u want sheshe?'

When he wants to poo, he will say 'saisai'

At the end, the training pants didn't really put to use, waste my $$$$$

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie