Monday, August 13, 2007

Bad post national day .... final disaster

Everything still don't seems right. Saturaday morning is still not right for Ryan, he still vomit despite what he ate. Mami didn't give him any milk as milk will make thestomach worse. Only some water and porridge 'soup'. With the vomiting, Ryan feel very thirsty and kept requesting for water, the more he drank, the more vomit is. Doctor said only can drink a sip a time, but this 'pai kia' didi will never listen. With Ryan this situation, I'm not able to attend the chinese class in school, as papa was busy at work and mami need to take care of didi.

In the middle of the night, nightmare started at 1.30am, Ryan woke up and feeling uncomfortable. He vomit again and this time come the diarrhoea. He kept wanted to drink water. He diarrhoea every half an hour for at least 7 - 8 times. At 4am, while mami was clearing up for Ryan after his diarrhoea, another disaster happened. I vomit on my bed, whatever I ate for dinner and supper were on my bed!! Mami need to clear up for me and my bed. Finally we were all able to sleep better at 5am.

Sunday morning was still not right for me, as my tummy still feel the ache, I did not attend my swimming classes, papa brought me to see Dr Goh as mami is not feeling. Mami also started to vomit like me and didi. OH NO, what happened to all of us! Mami also went to see her company doctor in the afternoon and was given MC on Monday.

Seems like all were infected by a kind of virus......

What a 42nd national day holidays experience for all of us!

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie