Friday, January 2, 2009

School reopen today

Today is the first day of school. I'm in P3 Observant. Papa send me to school in the morning and I took SMRT 811 bus back to Yishun Ah ma's house.

There were many students waiting at the bus stop. After waiting for about 10 mins, the bus arrived. It was too crowded to board the bus. Luckily, another less crowded bus came, I quickly went to the other with my friends. We even got a seat! Not bad for a school ending day.

I met my good friend, Aloysius, during recess break. We chatted with JunKai and Gideon too.

Gideon asked : What does the Indian lady say when she cross the zebra crossing?

.
.
.

Answer : Now you see me, now you don't. Now you see me, now you don't.
Now you see me, now you don't. Now you see me, now you don't.

(zebra crossing is black and white)

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie