Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hair Cut for CNY


CNY coming, the boys need to have a nice hair cut. Ryan's hair was cut by me since birth except 2 yrs ago CNY. 2 years ago the cut by the haridresser was worst then mine.

Since Ryan is going to be 4 years old this year, is time he should visit the hair salon.

Few months back, I try to bring him to a salon near our house, before we could get near to the shop's door, Ryan ran away quickly and kept crying. Failed!

Sometime in Nov/Dec'08, Lucas went for his usual hair cut, I asked Ryan to have his hair cut there too. He said he will go when he is 8 yrs old. (cos korkor is 8 yrs old, so he also wanna wait till 8 too) Failed again.

After Lucas finished, the hairdresser gave him some sweets. Ryan wants to have the sweets too, I told him he is not allow to take the sweet as he did not cut the hair, the hairdresser gave him the sweet and told that if he comes for hair cut, will give him 2 sweets instead of 1.

While walking away, Ryan said he will go for the hair when he is 4 yrs old. Sudden change of attitude becos of the sweets....

Since Ryan made the promise, I'm more determine to get him there this time.
On the way to the salon, he starts to cry. I carried him up the chair, get him to sit down and the hairdresser starts. Still crying.... I talked to him, hold his hand and pretend I was cutting for him instead of the hairdresser. He cooled down abit. Then distract him with sweets, gave him the whole container for him to choose. At last... SUCCESS... He stopped crying.



No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie