Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lantern for Mid-Autumn festival




Mooncake festival or the Mid-Autumn festival is coming soon. We went to Bugis for shopping, ah ma went to the si ma lu's market to buy some stuffs, while waiting for ah ma, I saw there were alot of lantern for sales. Power Rangers caught my attention. There were alot of different colours of Rangers. After asking the price from 2 different stalls, both got the same price($6.90). I decided to go to the stall that got the most type of colours. After standing there for awhile, mami overheard a auntie trying to bargain to have 2 lanterns for the price of $11. And the Auntie got it at last. So when is mami's turn to ask for the lanterns, mami also ask for the same price, as the seller knew mami was there when the auntie bargain, she also sell mami the same price.



I chose pink Ranger and didi chose orange Ranger, Orange is his favourite colour.
Actually this is my second Power Ranger lantern, last year GuGu bought me a red Ranger.
I think it is still at home.

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie