Friday, September 11, 2009

Independence

Since Ryan was born, he had been sharing the same bed with me. Think less than a week in the baby cot. So Ryan and me in 1 room, papa and Lucas in another room.He is 4yrs and 4mths now.
Papa went for a business trips last Mon - Wed. Ryan and Lucas decided to sleep together on my bed.
First night - failed, they played instead of sleep.

Second night - 2 of them sleep at Lucas's room. I accompanied Ryan till he fell asleep. Half way thru the night, he walked back to my room. I didn't ask anything, just let him sleep with me... so half passed/failed.

Third night - I told him that he has grown up, he need to sleep on his own. Praised him in front of papa. He went to bed with Lucas, took him quite awhile to fall asleep though. BUT, SUCCESSFUL... he slept thru the night.....

Well done, my son....

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie