Wednesday, November 12, 2008

M chocolate

Few weeks back, Daphne brought Lucas to the petrol station and bought a M&M's minis milk chocolate. They bought something else for Ryan too. I told Lucas not to let Ryan see the chocolate as he is coughing. But somehow dun know why Ryan get to see it without us realising it.
One night, he told me 'i want the m chocolate that korkor has'. I was wondering what m chocolate he was refering to. He said is long and red m chocolate. I told him that was from Daphne, I asked to request from her. Really, I called Daphne and he make the request over the phone. Daphne bought a green M&M's minis. He was expecting to have a red one. Therefore, I pour a little of the chocolate to Lucas's empty red bottle. He was super happy.

After he came back from childcare, he shared his chocolate with his cousin(Jian Wen) but not SiewWen. He kept the last 2 pieces in the bottle. When Lucas came back, he opened the bottle and told Lucas 'i give u one ok!' and he took the other piece. The scene was very nice. I hope they will care and share each other at all times.

Ryan has been refusing to go childcare since few weeks, it is simply no way to make him stop crying in the morning. I will just drag him to the childcare door and walked away. wonder when the days will arrive that he will go back to his usual self, going childcare happily.

One morning, I went to the mama shop at my mum's place to get a newspaper, he saw the M&M's minis at the counter, you can tell from his smiling face that he loves to have it, but I didn't buy. I told him to request it from Dap instead.

But today Dap decided to get ALL colours for him! So nice of her. Thank you!

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie