Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shopping with Mummy

Super Happy these 2 days.

After the parents meeting session yesterday, we went to Expo for shopping and eating.
We shop from 1 expo hall to another, happy browsing and buying.
At the end we brought 6 books, 4 T-shirt, 1 bottle of Vitamin C, some food and toys.
We are still reluctant to go back but the sky had turned dark and we need to travel by public transport from East to North.

Mummy need to collect her redemption gift from Paragon Metro. Mummy kept asking me whether I'm tired, is my leg ached after yesterday expo shopping. Going Orchard is only to collect the gift and window shopping. But I still insisted to follow her :)

We went to Takashimaya and saw Po, the KungFu Panda. A meet and greet session, I meet and dare not greet him!



We shop around Taka, Paragon and John Little. Then is about time to go back for dinner with Daddy and didi.

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie