Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mummy

Today is mummy's birthday! It happened to be my E-learning day.
So no school for me! Mummy took child-care leave and Papa also on leave. Didi also didn't go to childcare centre. Is a day off for all of us!

We had our breakfast at Mcdonalds.

We took MRT to Orchard for some shopping as Mummy need to send her watch to repair. We had buffet for lunch at a restaurant at Orchard.

After lunch, we went to People's park complex to get come brochure for Hokkaido tour package. We went to a few travel agency like CTC, SA and Hong Thai. There are 7D Hokkaido or 8D Hokkaido + Tokyo. Papa and Mummy have not decide which one to choose.

Back home at 5pm, didi took a nap while papa and mummy do some house chore. As for me, I need to complete my E-learning day homework from lead.com

Dinner at yishun ah ma's house as today ah ma had prepared more food

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie