Friday, October 5, 2007

Going to childcare in uniform

What so special about this photo?
It nothing special at all, still the same uniform.

But to mummy, this is special! cos I had been refusing to put on my uniform to childcare for quite some times.

It started with seeing korkor wearing PowerRangers T-shirt to student care. So I also wanna follow korkor.

Then it followed by, 'I don't want to go school'. I would keep say this sentence the moment I opened my eyes in the morning. No matter how many times I repeated, I will still ended in the big sofa at childcare. Mummy will say 'sit King seat again'!

Mummy was quite stress out by my behaviour. Two weeks ago, mummy even brought us to a temple in Telok Ayer to pray, this is the temple that we used to visit before school reopen.
Is praying to KongZi, asking for blessing for our studies.

At last there is some return, I am back to enjoy childcare and putting on my uniform again.

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie